Re: [News] Here's Why Microsoft Acquires the Media

On Monday 13 November 2006 10:51 Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:33:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Should MSNBC really be "reviewing" Gears of War?
>
> What, precisely, has this to do with Linux in any way?
>
> It's no secret that MSNBC is relatively autonomous.  I've never seen any
> credible evidence that Microsoft has ever tried to influence MSNBC's
> objectivity.  They publish articles critical of Microsoft all the time.
>
> So, I ask again, what has this to do with Linux?

I think that you are deliberately being silly now, Erik.

Let me give you some examples:-

- What has the Microsoft refusal to implement ODF to do with Linux?

- What has the fact that MS ensures by fair means or foul that virtually any
desktop sold has MS pre-installed to do with Linux?

- What has Vista "taking over the MBR" to do with Linux?

- What has Internet Explorer to do with Linux?

- What have American elections to do with the Isle of Man?

- What did JFK claim was "the price of liberty"?

- What have your postings here to do with Linux?

In fact, now that I think of it, tell me, Erik - why *do* you spend so much
time and effort posting here?