Re: [News] Linux Screencasts Made Easy in Ubuntu

__/ [ Tim Smith ] on Sunday 12 November 2006 19:07 \__

> In article <m9jel2drcro1p1cmli6j854ovm8jh35rij@xxxxxxx>,
>  doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> > What does that have to do creating a screencast on Linux?
>>
>> See cause Roy uses the word screencast and the word isn't mentioned on
>> the site then the video isn't a 60 second clip of XGL running on
>
> What do you mean "the site"?  There were two sites mentioned in Roy's
> post.  Erik's response *clearly* indicated which parts of his response
> corresponded with each of those two sites, but you are taking parts that
> *clearly* only applied to the first site, and responding as if he was
> talking about the second site, and you edit his post to remove the
> mention of the first site.
>
> For reference, here is Roy's post again:
>
> ======
> Creating Screencasts on Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I recently created a couple of screencasts for the Ubuntu-UK LoCo
> | team, of which I am a member.
> `----
>
> http://www.serverwatch.com/news/article.php/3643071
>
> Here's a nice screencast: http://slated.org/xgl_on_fc5
> ======
>
> Note the Subject: "Linux Screencasts Made Easy in Ubunutu".
>
> Now, go follow the main link in Roy's post, and tell us where it talks
> about making screencasts on Ubuntu.
>
> Now, would you like to try responding again, but honestly this time?

Sorry about that. I pasted the link from the previous post.

http://popey.com/Creating_Screencasts

To err is human.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
Swap:  1036184k total,   247144k used,   789040k free,    81072k cached