[News]-ish: OpenOffice Gets Calendar (Interview)

Interview: Mozilla Lighting and OpenOffice.org

,----[ Quote ]
| During his OpenOffice.org roadmap presentation at the
| OpenOffice.org Conference in Lyon in September, Michael Bemmer
| mentioned the development of a Personal Information Manager (PIM).
| Can you tell us exactly what is under development?
|
| We are currently contributing to the development of the Mozilla
| Lightning project. Mozilla Lightning is an extension for the
| Mozilla Thunderbird email client, and covers feature areas like
| calendaring and task handling including backend support. Thunderbird
| provides the email and address book functionality.
`----

http://www.openoffice.org/editorial/mozilla_lightning_and_OOo.html

Related:

100,000,000 OpenOffice.org fans can't be wrong

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2006/11/100000000_openo.html