[News] Best Linux Distro for System Builders

 Review: 3 Linux Desktops Put To The Test

,----[ Quote ]
| User Experience
| 1st Place: SLED 10
| 2nd Place: Linspire
| 3rd Place: Xandros
|
| Channel Programs
| 1st Place: Linspire
| 2nd Place: SLED 10
| 3rd Place: Xandros
|
| The Bottom Line
| 1st Place: SLED 10
| 2nd Place: Linspire
| 3rd Place: Xandros
`----

http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml?articleId=193700673&cid=CRNBreakingNews
http://tinyurl.com/wsgs8

Related (from yesterday):

Ain't No Thing Such As "The Best Distro" or...

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linux.wordpress.com/2006/11/10/aint-no-thing-such-as-the-best-distro-or/