Re: [News] Linux on the Wii - Remote Working (Video)

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Wiimote on PC acceleration reading
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| We are working on documenting and adding support for the Wiimote
>| on Bluetooth-enabled computers. Here's how it's turning out so far.
>| Stay tuned for pointing, Mii data (already working!), and much, much
>| more!
> `----
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=9iBaKsh5z_o

I think that this is the next generation of platform.  Out of all of
this, I expect that ARM will do very well, along with Sony/IBM with the
cell processor.  Whoever is prepared to produce another open platform
spec (like IBM's PC) will open the door for another round of
development;  sort of mini-PC kind of stuff.

QOTD:
	How can I miss you if you won't go away?