[News] The Bright (and Interoperable) Future of OpenDocument Format

Florian Reuter's Weblog

,----[ Quote ]
| One very interesting area is OpenDocument Version 1.2. Currently
| the OpenDocument TC is working on the version 1.2 of OpenDocument
| which targets better interoperability. Very interesting and with
| great potential.
|
| Another interesting area is OpenOffice.org. I really believe we can
| improve OpenOffice.org?s interoperability by implementing OpenDocument
| Version 1.2 in OpenOffice. This is a community effort for sure, so I
| hope I can attract people participating in this effort.
`----

http://florianreuter.blogspot.com/2006/11/so-i-started-blogging.html

Yesterday:

ODF Alliance Hails Brazil, India, Italy, and Poland for Recognizing
OpenDocument Format

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www5.sys-con.com/read/306120_p.htm