Re: [News] The Truth Behind Novell's Open Letter

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Novell's Open Letter Watered Down?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | According to an article at the Linux Beacon, the original wording
> | of the Novell Open Letter to the Community contained a harsher
> | rebuff of the FUD spewed by Microsoft in the days following the
> | announcement of the deal.
> `----
>
> http://boycottnovell.com/2006/11/29/novells-open-letter-watered-down/

Call me a psychologist if you like, but I have a feeling that this will not
be a happy relationship. Novell should have opted for a longer courtship
first.

Sorry, the younger ones will not know what that means. A courtship is where
you meet up a few times before proposing, it's a bit like going out with
your mates, but there's only two of you and its much less fun. Then you get
married.