Re: please ignore (spamtrap populating)

It was on or about Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:38:41 +0000, that Roy Schestowitz
posted:

> __/ [ William Poaster ] on Monday 27 November 2006 23:15 \__
>
>> It was on or about Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:40:50 +0000, that Roy Schestowitz
>> posted:
>>
>>> __/ [ girl13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 27 November 2006 17:11
>>> \__

>>> Take the easy(ier) route. Post a single message with a title that
>>> bashes Microsoft and the trolls will subscribe you to stuff. They have
>>> been doing that for a while.
>>
>> Have they? Typical of the buggers!
>>
>>> Good luck populating the trap with Windows zombie spewage (also known
>>> as SPAM)...
>>
>> After god created the
>> troll, he created the amoeba.
>
> And he then created Vista... :-p
>
> I didn't know it was also an operating system...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba_distributed_operating_system

Nor did I!

More on spam:
http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,20411-2470742_1,00.html

I emailed them, saying IMO they should point out these are PCs running a
M$ OS, as per:
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6082615.html

--
After god created the