Re: [News] Vista Startup Sound Cannot Be Changed

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Gordon ] on Monday 27 November 2006 15:29 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Vista Startup Music to Remain Unalterable (from ignoramous BTW)
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> as in the hordes of complaints about the uncustomizable IE7 gui....
>

> http://www.windows-noob.com/review/ie7/part_4.html

I'm always grumbling at my users for using those toolbars. I eventually gave
in and said that they can use the google toolbar, but no other. The buggers
still sneak extra ones on when they can slip one past SquidGuard.

Personally the google text box on Opera or FF does me.