Re: [News] Could Linux Also Bring the Nintento Wii to the PS3?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Maybe even XBox 360 games...? A superset of all consoles?
>
> Wii on the PS3? O Wiily?

Well, as great a device as the Wii is, the controller is the only
interesting thing.    Marrying a Wiimote type controller to a full scale
gaming PC would be the ideal thing.

In fact, I would rather take the $250 that you would spend on a Wii and just
buy a really good PC-mote that uses whatever motion sensing technology the
Wii has and hook it up to my Suse box.  I mean, is that part of it so
ground breaking?  Or is it just that they brought it down to an affordable
price?

--
Texeme Construct
http://you-read-it-here-first.com