[News] Microsoft Provokes to Market

Here's an article from Microsoft's 'press'.

Digital Music: Beyond 'Squirting'

        http://tinyurl.com/yjkj85 (msn.com)

Newsweek Confuses Lame Zune Wireless Features With Female Ejaculation

,----[ Quote ]
| If Microsoft is using Internet sex slang to brand the Zune as "edgy",
| it may not be working.
`----

http://www.podcastingnews.com/2006/11/26/newsweek-confuses-lame-zune-wireless-features-with-female-ejaculation/

Also see:

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2006/11/zune_wtf.html

http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2237

"I want to squirt you a picture of my kids. You want to squirt me back a
video of your vacation. That's [an] experience," he said.

Notice the photos.

Why does the Zune have to be mistakenly associated with sex? Is it just
Microsoft's attempt to be 'hip' and appeal to teenagers?