Re: [News] More Office 2007 Rants

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 07:47:01 +0000

> The Single Worst Thing About Office 2007
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I've said here that I'm a fan of Microsoft Office 2007. After using
> it | even more, for most of my daily work, I still am. But one major
> | downside merits mention: It's kind of an unfinished product.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.pcworld.com/techlog/archives/003172.html

bring screen editors back to word processing and email. that's what i
say. it's way more efficient. looks to me like the interface requires
more mouse movements to perform the same function. select the tab, then
select the option. oh wait, wanted the other tab.

> http://www.osnews.com/story.php/16533/Office-2007-Includes-WGA-Kill-Switch

i thought this was already implemented in the 2003 version.

they do know that the chinese crack this shit 0-day don't they?

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.usenix.org.uk
proud java hacker