Re: [News] Key Move to Linux in French Government

begin  oe_protect.scr
B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Thursday 23 November 2006 17:45 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> to report on how European
>> | businesses could play a greater role in developing global industrial
>> | standards, in order to reduce Europe's economic dependance on other
>> | regions.
>
> What wonderfully diplomatic phrasing:-)

There are some things which I /really/ like about the French, and this
is one.  They're never afraid to be open about their interests.

Three cheers for Paris, though.

What will you do if all your problems aren't solved by the time you die?