[News] Novell is Doing Some House-cleaning -- Pro-Linux Pages Removed

 Best Linux Marketing ToolKit. Unbending the truth. A must read!

,----[ Removed pages ]

|         * Important Quotes about Linux
|         * Why Linux is a Better Choice than Windows...
|         * Things Microsoft Failed to Mention...
|         * We've Reached the Linux Tipping Point...
|         * It's all about Choice. Users want choice..
|         * Why Choose Novell for Linux?...

`----

http://openubuntu.blogspot.com/2006/11/best-linux-marketing-toolkit-unbending.html

Have Novell's Webmasters fled? Or has this this responsibility been delegated
to Microrsoft's PR/Marketing Department?