Re: [News] Seems Like Sony Could Sell 120 Million WorkStation 3's After All

__/ [ Oliver Wong ] on Wednesday 22 November 2006 23:38 \__

>     Roy, why don't you refer to products by their actual names?
>
>     - Oliver

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/594b536abae1003d

But you're right, I just wanted to convey the fact that the PS3 is beyond a
simple gaming console (which facilitates limited Web-bound software like
iiM, Web browser and online RPG).

Welcome back. I hope you don't spread too much apologetic pro-lockin and
pro-monopoly disinformation...