Re: [NEWS] Roy Schestowitz doesn't tell you the really important stories!

Clogwog <BWAHAHAHAAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> [NEWS]  More than 10,000,000 Americans (about 3.5 percent of the population)
> refuse
> to fill in their tax declaration.

That's not only uninteresting, it's irrelevant.

> [NEWS] In America 21,000 children, annually, have to go to the first aid
> department
> of a hospital because they have swallowed a coin.

Ditto

> [NEWS] Parker Brothers, producer of the game monopoly, annualy prints 2 time
> more '
> money ' than the American government.

Ditto

> [NEWS] Where is your piggy bank? According to American Express 22 % on
> attic, 22 %
> in the cellar and 14% have been put away ' safely ' in the refigerator.

Utterly ditto

> [NEWS] More than 30 % of all American students expect to be a miljonair when
> they
> are 40 years of age.

translation: more than 30% of american students are clinically insane

*snip*
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |