Re: [News] KDE 4 Mockups

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:05:13 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Be very pateient. It's a large file.
>
> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43398633/

More mockups....

It's been almost 2 years since these first started to appear, and all we're
still seeing are mockups?  And you guys criticize Vista, ane entire OS for
being late.

Oh, but wait.. what does this say?

"Of course, looking at them is absolutely useless.  KDE4 won't look like
that, that's for sure!  People designing it's interface are obscure
strangers, and they haven't answered to my anxious emails..."