Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 08-10-06 **SPAM***

  • Subject: Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 08-10-06 **SPAM***
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:02:21 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:6sc5822429x2moPK7DSzVHCX8DI=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 08 October 2006 18:10 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

> You'll eat your peas and you'll enjoy them, too. *smile*
>

>>> Because we like to?
>>>
>>> Feel free to use your awesome killfile capabilities
>

> Killfile? That's jargon a troll would not understand.

All hail the mighty killfilers. Roy, Mark and Willy : the kings of the
killfile. They wield the mighty weapon with gusto. They laugh in the
face of gmail users. They scoff at yahoo. Bow before their imperious
might.

>> Spam has a rather different definition, I think.  This is clearly
>> labelled, is not selling anything, is absolutely on-topic, and, in fact,
>> is what says on the tin, a digest.
>

> The shills realise it achieves wider exposure through keyword stuffing. Their
> exployers does not like that.

Rubbish. Google is very clever - anything with repeated links gets
demoted. And since your name is every 4th line in the digest then its
doing you more harm than good.

Still, once you get your "free" semantic search engine past an html edit
field prototype and a call to arms for free help from the OSS community
(who thankfully have too much sense), you can set your own scoring
algorithms. Watch out google! Schestowitz is after you!!! LOL.

http://www.iuron.com

--
What part of "I don't know how may there will be the first weeks" was so
unclear and needs explanation? : Peter KÃhlmann, COLA.