Re: Astrological analysis of Microsoft chairman Bill Gates

  • Subject: Re: Astrological analysis of Microsoft chairman Bill Gates
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:04:54 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ John A. Bailo ] on Monday 09 October 2006 02:56 \__

> spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Handover Phist <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Luigi :

>>> I dont believe in astrology. Then again I'm a Leo and Leo's dont believe
>>> in astrology.
>>
>> Geminis like me don't believe in any of that hocus pocus rubbish.
>> :)
>
> We Librans like balance.
>
> On the one hand, I'm skeptical.
>
> On the other hand, I believe them.

*LOL* It very much depends on which side you put Bill Gates on and which side
Steve Ballmer stands on. Fraud (business) outweights the technical.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
Tasks: 134 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie