Re: [News] Mandriva Buys Company

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> As a side anecdote, there are far too many people I industry that merely
> serve as middle(wo)men. This reduced productivity and misses great potential
> of betterment.

Folks. I'm telling you that he has lost it. Roy sees himself as some
sort of OSS Buddha. He's losing the plot. It reminds me a little of the
ramblings of Colonel Walter E. Kurtz in "Apocalypse Now". It wont be
long before the COLA gang send Kier up river armed with a machete in a plastic boat, Mark
Kent surfing off the back, and Rex boring everyone to tears in the wheelhouse.

--
"And spellchecker won;t help." : Roy Schwestowitz from comp.os.linux.advocacy.