Re: [News] Vista to take hard stand against piracy

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish+++
<flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:39:23 -0400
<4lSUg.727$Og4.320@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:13:31 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Aero Glass is not available with the standard edition (among the other few
>> things that SP-III adds). F
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy
>

> Why are you so obsessed with Microsoft and Vista?

Because it is The Future(tm).  Haven't you been listening
to Scott Nudds? :-)

In any event, Sun's desktop was doing this sort of thing
awhile back, though the specifics may differ.  I myself
got the rotate-o-cube and wobble windows working at one
point, but can't say that I can tilt said windows into
the desktop.

Besides, Microsoft has "innovated" this sort of thing before.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
GNU and improved.