Re: Microsoft's Most Respectable Shills and FUDMeisters

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Wednesday 04 October 2006 15:31 \__

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2004-11-29-honeypot_x.htm

>> This link (to a 2 year old article) doesn't seem to support your
>> contention. What am I missing?
>
> Nothing. DumbFullShit is unable to read

Oh, dear. Check out the formal submission from the folks who  shrewdly
discovered 'flaws' in Firefox.

http://toorcon.org/2006/cfp/revmischa.html

How the heck did any reporter take these guys seriously in the first place?
Is the media insane or did it simply decide to cash in by trolling with
unfounded 'humour' (or MS FUD). We should be filled with amazement over
this...