Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

  • Subject: Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:32:41 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:vn7fC6/cAhL7Cq5EV3wAvNOvT+o=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Why not put the link next to the titles?!?!?!?

e.g

"this article is about" : http;/link

jesus.

You could also strip all the "Roy" rubbish from the bits further down -
its is totally redundant and takes up a huge % of the digest post. Since
the idea is to post the LINKS and not to massage Roy's ego, we really
dont need his misquotes included with the links. People that want to see
Roy's misquotes can see the original posts - but of course most people
have them filtered.

As it is you are wasting bandwidth unnecessarily and a potential service
is becoming bogged down in reposted garbage and politics.

Surely a little readability and presentation isn't beyond you?

--
C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success
		-- Dennis M. Ritchie