Re: [News] Microsoft Encourages 'Employee Shuffle'

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 02 October 2006 06:21 \__

http://minimsft.blogspot.com/2006/10/microsoft-internal-transfers-just-got.html

>> Yet more evidence of messiness and unrest.
>
> Sounds like they want people to leave, in numbers, and as quickly as
> possible.

/Au contraire/. I think they fear that many people already depart, so they
give more freedom at the expense of practicality.