Re: [News] Wireless USB Modem Adds Linux Support

  • Subject: Re: [News] Wireless USB Modem Adds Linux Support
  • From: B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:43:00 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/Mobile/Franklin_Wireless_Mobile_Broadband_USB_Modem_Now_Supports_Linux
> http://tinyurl.com/y8v3rq

NOTE:-
"Franklin Wireless Mobile Broadband USB Modem Now Supports Linux"

...and NOT:-

"Linux Now Supports Franklin Wireless Mobile Broadband USB Modem"

... or perhaps not everybody else gets quite as pissed off as I do with all
those posts about how much more H/W Windows supports than Linux.
Just once more.... the H/W manufacturers (historically) supported Windows -
Windows did NOT support the H/W!!