Re: Treo 680 is Coming...

Why can't Palm produce a Treo with a 3.5mm connector so you can use your own
headphones in it. I've got the adaptor, but its just another extra you need
to carry about (and lose).

Also when are they going to bring a Treo out with 3G/BT/Wifi? I want to be
able to connect to the internet via Wifi, sync using BT and check emails on
the go using 3G.

--
Gerry (The MOTH)