Re: [News] Do my posts seem nonsensical?

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, DFS
<nospam@xxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:05:26 -0400
<SnDXg.61082$vX5.49815@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> <schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote
>> on 12 Oct 2006 18:45:39 -0700
>> <1160703939.378882.299880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Prolly.  But posting MS bashing in a lino newsgroup will do that to a
>>> fella.  Nevertheless, it gets old.
>>>

>> So does making silly posts.
>
> You never seem to complain when Roy S. posts hundreds and hundreds of silly
> posts.
>
> Why?

Well, for starters, Roy isn't emulating, say, *you*.  :-)
However, this Hotmail character is clearly leading
from the rear in that endeavor.  (It worked for certain
characters in Larry Niven's _The Ringworld Engineers_.
Not sure it works nearly as well here.)

In any event, I don't see what the fuss is about, though if
you like we can advocate Windows here instead.  That would
be entirely in charter with this group if one reads the
charter with A Pinch Of Sarcasm(tm). :-)  But don't
expect Rex and Roy to like that -- I prefer the current
format. :-)

But after all, that's what used to happen in alt.fan.bill-gates.
(And probably still does, though I've not dropped thereinto
in awhile.)

As for silly posts, the closest thing I can think of is

http://guardian.curtin.edu.au/cga/art/tv.html

or perhaps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C++ Programming Idea #12995733:
bool f, g;  if(f) g = true; else g = false;