Re: Another Ballmer boner

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ GreyCloud ] on Thursday 12 October 2006 18:19 \__

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ GreyCloud ] on Thursday 12 October 2006 04:36 \__

http://news.com.com/1606-2_3-6124963.html?tag=ne.video.6124945

"The bone doesn't fall out of our mouth easily"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Atta boy, Steve!

I was rather surprised to see the snapshots they had extracted from that
video (see right-hand-side thumbnails). I often make an observation that
the media selects the least flattering shots of Ballmer and Gates. But it
depends on the source (CNET is never one of them, thus the surprise). This
also depends on the context, e.g. Dunn during H-P investigations. Some
pictures can easily demonise the person and since there is no text
involved, there is no way to tackle the selection (arguing it's biased).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvbWLfr-Z4s

No more coffee for that man!

Reminds me of Cal Worthingtons ad: I'll paint any car for $99.95!

Hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cal_worthington

"Calvin Coolidge Worthington (born November 27, 1920 in Shidler, Oklahoma )
is a well-known car dealer throughout the West Coast of the United
States..."

Hehehe... and later in Seattle, He lost his Ford dealership due to fraud. :-)) The guy was a real con artist.

-- Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?