Re: [News] Vista/Longhorn Not as Safe as GNU/Linux

Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:17:23 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> [Deleted List of articles that Roy has posted links to *LITERALLY* dozens
> of times before, wasting bandwith and readers brain cells]
>
> How many times are you going to keep posting the exact same articles over
> and over and over and over again?

At a guess I suspect that Sean Inglis is scratching his head and
wondering why you would have a problem with this continual redundancy
and spamming? I mean, who wouldn't want to see the same stuff 17 or 28
times. I mean - apparently is scares off the wintrolls .......