Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man

tjb wrote:
Jamie Hart <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to add that he does post some really good ones.  This is why I'm so
hesitant on killfiling here.  The problem is the sheer quantity of the
posts.
Buy a clue. If he cuts down the volume, he may well cut out something you'd want to see.

The point is that the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Why?

Please, I'm serious, why do we have to draw a line?

Currently, Roy *isn't* posting a million articles every day, and thus he's
very probably (in effect) cutting out something I'd want to see.

If he's posting all the news he can find, them he isn't missing out anything. Please don't set up any more wonky strawmen, it doesn't work.

Would
you, on this logic, conclude that I would like to see Roy post a million
articles a day?

If Roy wants to post a million articles a day, I'd have no objections. I'd rather he posted more linux ones and less windows ones, but I wouldn't go so far as to whine about it like you and Hadron do.

No. There must be a cut-off point.

Why?

I am arguing that he is already exceeding it.

And doing a piss poor job of it.