Re: explanation of mysterious number

  • Subject: Re: explanation of mysterious number
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:05:43 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:vdpZleNmNkj3aqHPmW5pSWP3o70=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:07:18 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:12:33 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Maybe flatfish is partly right when she says this group is losing it.
>>
>> Roy is worse than the Republicans trying to blame democrats for Foley's
>> misconduct.  He can't ever seem to look at his own behavior, just those of
>> whom he obsesses over.
>
> I should be clear that I'm not indicating guilt or innocence on the part of
> Hans Reiser.  In fact, after reading some of the news reports, i'm somewhat
> skeptical of his guilt.
>
> Ironically, he apparently lives in his mothers basement.  Talk about
> stereotypes.

You are really skeptical?

He refuses to talk to the authorities?

I see on the namesys web site that reisfer4 is released : I doubt he
will be :-;

In all seriousness though, a horrible business. And one which I'm sure
Roy will use to leverage Linux exposure to the populance.