Re: Dell Does Linux Clusters

  • Subject: Re: Dell Does Linux Clusters
  • From: rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:42:16 +0200
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  risky.vbs
	<1160519274.519997.241460@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	"cc" <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Dell tries to make Linux clusters even better
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | At this week's Intel Developer Forum, Intel, Dell and Platform
>> | demonstrated the ability of Platform OCS to empower an entirely
>> | new class of users by simplifying Linux cluster application,
>> | deployment and management with a consistent, easy-to-deploy
>> | software stack.
>> `----
>>
>> http://opensourceblog.itproportal.com/?p=182
>>
>> Dell delivers Linux (modified Red Hat-based) servers to Google,
>> among other companies.
>
> Your constant barrage of useless posts ruins my experience in this
> group. We all have google, we can all look for linux articles if we
> desire. No one even comments on half this crap.

Do you comment on news from other sources? These are news articles.
You at least have the opportunity to comment on them on usenet.

If you don't like the [News] posts then kill file them. That's why the
[News] tag is there. Roy did this at the request of another COLA
subscriber. If your newsreader can't do it then get a better one.

I happen to like the [News] posts. I reply to only a few. The number
of replies is no indication of whether the articles are appreciated
or not as they are news, you know the thing newspapers do. Yet I
doubt you have rarely, if ever, contacted a newspaper in response to
anarticle they've printed.

Ros S, keep up the great work. Most appreciated as always.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and