Re: ms sends ff team a cake

news:105654504.bRWbbbvrSU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> __/ [ chrisv ] on Thursday 26 October 2006 19:56 \__
>
>> ed wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/jollyjake/278562314/
>>
>> Looks like one of those crappy store-bought cakes.
>
> I haven't a clue what they'll do with the cake, but here's a modest
> proposal.
>
> http://www.zpub.com/un/bill/pie.html

    It seems unnescessarily mean to take the gift the IE team delivered and
throw it into Bill Gate's face (who may not even have had anything to do
with the decision to send the cake in the first place).

    Anyway, it says in the comments that they ate the cake. And that they
found it to be delicious.

    - Oliver