Re: GNUgle Valuation Raised, Becomes Tech's #3

BearItAll wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > Google surpasses IBM valuation
> >
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> > | Internet advertising giant Google has surpassed IBM to
> > | become the world's third most valuable technology
> > | company, trailing only behind software giant Microsoft
> > | and network leader Cisco.
> > `----
> >

> http://infotech.indiatimes.com/Google_surpasses_IBM_valuation/articleshow/135805.cms
> > http://tinyurl.com/t85j3
> >
> > IBM and Oracle are 2 other major players that use Linux and could soon
> > move towards a purely Linux/OSS existence (albeit doubtful above the
> > bottom of the stack, namely O/S, middleware, P/L).
>
> They obviously haven't heard yet that I won £10 on the lottery or I would
> have been on that list of richest men.

Bear, don't tell anyone you have just won a tenner from the lottery,
especially not on UseNet. Someone could hit you when you turn around or
worse---some Anne Nicole-Smith could wrap herself around you for that
little fortune. Hmmm... might be worth it actually...