[News] Ubuntu Edgy Eft Released Later Today

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Edgy Eft Released Later Today
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Oct 2006 18:34:51 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ubunt Edgy Eft out tomorrow- How to prepare for and
execute your upgrade

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu's Edgy Eft (6.10) is out tomorrow, provided no
| last minute changes to the release schedule.
`----

http://www.arsgeek.com/?p=660

This release will incorporate some revolutionary changes. In related
news, Shuttleworth wished to beautify Ubuntu, so expect it to become a
user-friendly, easy-to-use Debian with a lot of eye candy.

#13: "Pretty" is a feature

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/63