Re: HIGHWAY ROBBERY BY MICROSOFT

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:41:55 -0400, DFS wrote:

> Rex Ballard wrote:
>
> Here you go again, laying out very specific numbers when the truth is you
> have no idea about any OEM contracts with Microsoft.  Is this what a
> "visionary" does?

Ballard is starting to sound like John Edwards, that guy who claims he can
talk to the dead.
It goes something like this:

je: I see a man
sucker: Ok
je: Did you have a brother?
Sucker: No.
je: About your sister................

and so forth.........

> How do you know?  You don't.  So why do you blab this stuff?

Trying to make up for the lack of recognition he gets at IBM?

>> Microsoft can easily make as must as $2,000 per machine
>> in revenues AFTER the Windows.
>
> ROFL!  From who?

More than likely the MSCE they will have to hire after they attempt to
migrate to Linux and fsck things up.

> You're nuts.  Slinging crap numbers pulled out of thin air - with no
> relation to reality - which the cola cabal is all too willing to let
> slide.

Notice how Roi Boi Schestowich panders to Rex?

I think they are trying to out bullshit each other.