Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:58:20 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

> So you deny being a 'TROLL / THIEF / LIAR / RACIST'? I didn't include
> homophobe and anti-semitic as there ain't enough space.

Yep.

>> By your reasoning, that must mean that the trolls are pissing YOU
>> off.
>
> Not at all. I know how to use a killfile. Troll feeders piss me off
> much more.

Do you think anyone really cares?

>> But I'm sure they know that already.
>>
>> BTW, Roy isn't pissing anyone off.
>
> Hehe, whatever you say flattie.

He's not.
He's entertaining.

Mark S. Bilk pisses people off.

Roy entertains people.

>> In fact he's given the trolls here an endless collection of new
>> material to use!
>
> I'm glad you realise that those pissed of with Roy's posts are, in the
> main, trolls. Including you of course. The personal attacks on Roy
> have been indicative of how much he bothers the likes of you. Only Rex
> has been subjected to venomous personal attacks on this scale.

Others have asked for a digest.
Even Kohlmann doesn't like Roy's spamming.

Personally, I use the Shysterwitch news reader with The Shysterwitch
[News]  Septic System Filter. Pat. Pend. so I don't them unless I choose
to.

> I'll nominate him for having the stamina to post on-topic News articles
> despite the personal abuse he gets from trolls such as yourself.

Goofballs like him come and go.
He'll flame out soon enough, but until then, he's putting on one hell of a
floor show!

> Utter unsubstantiated bullshit. A text newsgroup such as COLA uses a
> tiny amount of resources compared to binary newsgroups. Please give a
> single example of a newsfeed that has reduced article retention of
> COLA since Roy started posting? Just one. I remember when 4,000+
> articles per week were the norm on COLA. Compared to other text only
> newsgroups like alt.atheism COLA is but a pimple on your backside.

Really?
You can barely search google for just about anything Linux and not have
his name come up.
Go into Google Groups for cola and see what happens.

And that's exactly what he wants.

Roy is a narcissitic, self centered persona who is full of himself and
wants everyone else to be full of him as well.
Take a look at his shrine website.

It's all very twisted.

You COLA nutsacks are being played like an out of tune banjo and you are
so caught up in what you deem *advocacy* that you haven't figured it out
yet.

But you will.