Re: Vista vs. Linux: It's All Down to OEM's, Which Microsoft threatens

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft uses dirty/scare tactics to reverse decisions by OEM's to bundle
> Linux. They are known to have intimidated and punished companies for doing
> so. HP and Lenovo are among those companies which, without any reason,
> conceded and retracted announcements that they would prebundle Linux. This
> happened within hours or days, surely as a result of contacts with
> Microsoft.

Well, sure, if the OEMs don't buy linux, it must be Microsoft's fault.
I couldn't be the fact that there is no commercial advantage for the
OEMs.

You make awfully lame arguments for someone purporting to be so
educated, royboy.  Is that website of yours a fake?

> Older messages (from Rex Ballard):

You are citing Rex as an authority?  LOL!!!