Re: Proof that SCO is Microsoft Sock Puppet, Propelled by Funnelled Microsoft Money

__/ [ Geico Caveman ] on Friday 08 September 2006 18:39 \__

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:04:39 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html
>>>
>>> The memos are, in general, worth exploring. They very well demonstrate
>>> why Microsoft recently decided to purge employee E-mails. There also
>>> contain open confessions about the inevitable rise of Linux and the
>>> invalidity of Microsoft-funded 'studies'.
>>
>> After 3 years this is the best you paranoid Linux nutsacks can come up
>> with.
>> I don't even like Microsoft and to me, ya'll look like a collection of
>> nuts in a can.
>>
>> You need some new material Roy.
>
> You do know that destruction of recent company communications has been
> illegal for some time in the US, don't you ?

Microsoft is above the law. I'm sure some politician will be bribed to turn a
blind eye. Honestly.

--
Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >