[News] Red Hat Meets Aggressive Microsoft, Which Fears Linux

The NWC Interview: Matthew J. Szulik, CEO, Red Hat Software

Red Hat's Chief Executive Officer talks about Microsoft, the economic
benefits of Linux and Red Hat's road map for virtualization and Xen.

Sep 14, 2006 - By Robert Hertzberg

,----[ Quote ]
| From a business-practices standpoint, Microsoft continues to be an
| aggressive company. If we have noticed a change, it's that Linux and open
| source have a footprint in enterprise computing that is driving dialogue.
`----

http://www.networkcomputing.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=192501209

In the past he said:

http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-6078854.html?part=rss&tag=6078854&subj=news

        Red Hat: Microsoft still 'aggressive as hell'

"Aggressive" = gentler word for "unethical".