[News] Saving A Fortune by Acquiring Open Source Cisco Alternatives

,----[ Quote ]
| Check out this Open Source, commercially supported Linux based router.
| I seriously saved my company thousands... Go small guy!
`----

http://digg.com/hardware/I_just_saved_my_company_8_000_by_NOT_buying_Disco

Related article to exemplify why Cisco is evil in attempts to crush OS
competition:

Why the world needs openness, not interoperability.

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-11203_3-6112960.html?part=rss&tag=6112960&subj=news