Re: [News] 64-Bit Windows Vista - Not What Microsoft Had Promised

__/ [ Jim ] on Thursday 07 September 2006 16:24 \__

> On or about 2006-09-07 Thursday 16:23, I did witness the following events
> concerning Roy Schestowitz:
>
>> __/ [ Tim Smith ] on Thursday 07 September 2006 16:12 \__

>>> No, *one* anonymous person says that 30-50% of EA's systems died, which
>>> EA
>>> says is incorrect.  If the failure rate were 30% or more, there would be
>>> hundreds of independent sources for this.
>>
>> When Microsoft keeps lying about its products, it's hard to find a
>> reliable source. It is, after all, Microsoft that ships these, as well as
>> absorbs the defective units. Given that Microsoft claims that:
>>
>>         1. Only 5% of all Windows PC's have malware (others say it's
>>         80-90%)
>>
>>         2. The Linux so-called "market share" is less than 1% (the
>>         installed base is an order of magnitude higher)
>>
>>         3. Linux servers aren't being adopted or grow, despite
>>         double-figure inter-quarter growth (percentage-wise).
>>
>> I would prefer to look at independent sources and facts that are on the
>> ground.
>>
>> xbox 360 - broken!
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | My xbox 360 is broken and no matter what game I put inside, it always
>> | freezes after a while
>> `----
>>
>> Video proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mGEUMnhhCV0
>>

>> Xbox and broken colors
>>
>> Video proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ysJ2_3gmYFM
>>

>> My xbox 360 is broken already
>>
>> Video proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhNKCmkYzGw
>>

>> A broken xbox
>>
>> Video proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RdQX0XwS0Js
>>
>> xbox broke
>>
>> Video proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dHLcqIXD0vY
>>

>> Red Ring of Death
>>
>> ,----
>> | I've now joined the chorus of broken Xbox 360's.
>> |
>> | R.I.P. Xbox 360.
>> `----
>>
>> Video proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=yekgUQCHksI
>>

>> I have found stories about people who has 3 or 4 XBoxes broken. Yes, in a
>> row! Do a Web search and you'll find all those stories. Microsoft cannot
>> silence blogs, let alone Google.
>>

> I've lost count of the number of people who have come to me in the hopes
> that I can fix their 360's. Problems ranging from defective lasers to
> melted power supplies. The power supply thing is /extremely/ common.
>
> Now, if I serviced consoles, I'd make a killing on warranty repairs, but
> TBH it's more trouble than its worth, for me anyway.
> Not to mention BORING.

I had a typo/mistake in my last post. Microsoft claims that, based on
OneCare, only _two percent_ of all Windows PC's have malware infections.
This is so laughable when any major study put the bar at about 80%, which is
true based on my experiences. It's rare to find a machine that is not
crippled by a worm or two... or 50. Microsoft spends a lot of money in
hiding truths. This includes the purachising of newspapers [1], which are
the gateways to people's perception.

Best wishes,

Roy

[1] Bill Gates lends cash to buy newspapers

$350 million to MediaNews

,----[ Quote ]
| Gates involvement has been very behind the scenes. In fact many of
| those involved in the deal didn'teven know he was one of the investors.
| It was carried out through the Gates Foundation, the world's largest
| philanthropy outfit.

Can Mac OS X and Vista catch up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjv0S_k0xo
roy      pts/6                         Thu Sep  7 13:40 - 13:47  (00:06)