[OT] Windows Users - I Dislike Them for SPAM, But I Also Feel Bad for Them

A colleague of mine has been sobbing and banging on his desk since lunchtime
(about 12PM). He has just gone home. Blue screen. Error code. Memory dumps
reported. I haven't asked him what he had done all day. He was too emotional
to approach. I am guessing that he was wrestling with Windows XP and this
appears to recur every month or so.

It seems like a lot of the people around here spend _entire days_ just
fighting with their computer. Sad.

With the BSoD, his box cannot be sending SPAM at the moment, can it...?