Re: How to calculate the CPU usage

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 05 September 2006 12:42 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> __/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 05 September 2006 12:02 \__
>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> But his homework demands a C program.
>>> :)
>
>> Why not fopen() it then? It doesn't require root privileges...
>
>> I'm not sure about this, by the way... *smile*
>
> Cos it's not doing what the homework assigmment says
> :)
> "Please help me to calculate the CPU usage"
>                    ^^^^^^^^^

Upon closer inspection, it's most likely a homeword exercise.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR
1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Experience in regular life, as well as being inquisitive, leads to better
abduction. I notices that made lazy students are hitting COL.misc from
Google Groups. In fact, about 80% of the threads there are initiated by
(hit-and-runners from) G2. The other 20% are Gary Stewart and his anti-Linux
verbal diarrhoea.

best wishes,

Can Mac OS X and Vista catch up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjv0S_k0xo
Tasks: 125 total,   2 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie