Re: kde desktop distortions

__/ [ akar ] on Monday 04 September 2006 17:55 \__

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/07/22/pornographic-screensavers/

>> FC3 was to blame.
>
> And why would that cause you not to trust them? Fedora would have just put
> in a collection of screensavers; It doesnt choose that one as default. It
> is hardly a security issue, all the screensaver does is display a random
> collage of images from the web.
> The fuss: It showed a picture of a building with a sign on it that says
> "porno supermarket" Not a girl or a dildo in sight...
> Sheesh, some people have small minds and lives....

*smile*

I should have added a <sarcasm /> or <humour /> tag, I suppose. I love Fedora
and I use it in the clusters, as well as for doing most (if not all) of my
writing.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
roy      pts/4                         Mon Sep  4 11:08   still logged in