Re: [News] Linux - Go All the Way Before Judging It

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 04 September 2006 07:33 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Scott Nudds <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> That's the advice from anyone who want's to fuck you up the ass.
>>>
>>> Linux = Shit Stick.
>>
>> I really don't understand why the trolls are so obsessed with gay sex.
>> For some of them, it seems to come up (hehe) almost every post.  I used
>> to think our wintrolls should be in comp.os.win-nt.advocacy, but I think
>> perhaps they're in the wrong hierarchy entirely.
>>
>> Anyway, back down the kfile for Mr Nudds.
>
> I noticed the same thing and I had to pause and ponder yesterday. It was Gary
> whose knowledge of gay slang and humour seems surprisingly good. I can't
> remember what he said (I wish I did because he really 'nuked' himself), but
> I was going to reply to point this out. I held back. Let me take a minute
> and try to recall what he said (behind my back)....

I do recall the event, yes;  it was quite enlightening about our gary.

> No, I can't remember what he said. But it made him sound like quite the drag
> queen. Could be hilarious.

One has to wonder if latent/suppressed homosexuality doesn't drive some
of the trolls to be, err, trolls?  There was a remark from someone else
in another thread indicating that homosexuality is a "decision", which I
found very enlightening too;  it's only a decision if you're bi-sexual...
For everyone else, there's no choice to be made, it's already programmed.
I think it's a Yank thing, some view that sexual orientation is stored
in flash-ram and can be re-flashed at will.

Anyway, this kind of thing has come up over all the years I've been in
this group...

This is the theory that Jack built.
This is the flaw that lay in the theory that Jack built.
This is the palpable verbal haze that hid the flaw that lay in...