Re: Successful trolls.

  • Subject: Re: Successful trolls.
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:03:12 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 15:32:32 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> "John A. Bailo" <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Rick wrote:
>>
>>> It seems we have two new and successful trolls. Hadron Quark and markzoom
>>> meet every definition of the word and have generated a lot of untruthful
>>> and disruptive posts. are there any awards?
>
> Google a disruptive post please. If there was an award for dumbest posts
> in the face of facts to the contrary then you'd be without peer. Oh
> sorry. Actually you have a lot of competition come to think of it.

Anything that doesn't sing the COLA fight song is considered disruptive.

> What was that about not needing the command line to fix Linux? What was
> that about how a noob should know how to set an execution bit in
> Konqueror?

Truth is the worst thing you can throw at a Linux zealot.
They will argue tooth and nail to disprove you and when they are losing
they will change the argument and resort to lies.

Speaking of Rick......

> ps: "disruptive" <> disagreeing with Rick's posts and providing evidence
> to the contrary of his views.

Exactly.

They will just call you a liar and say you are wrong.

> Thats called telling the truth.
>
> Which isnt a welcome trait here it seems.

See Kelsey......

>> Maybe Roy Culley needs a new category on his well-loved /stats/ report: Most
>> Successful Trolls.
>>
>> --
>> Texeme Construct

Roy needs a category for Linux Zealot Nutsacks....