Re: [News] React OS Reviewed, Run Under Linux

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 02 September 2006 08:44 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> React OS: Windows done right
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Even in its rather early 0.3.0 release React OS is quite capable. It can
>>| run alot of well known applications such as OpenOffice.org and AbiWord,
>>| and even supports OpenGL allowing you to play some 3D games.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.nuxified.org/react_os_windows_done_right
>
> This url is not working for me, I'm getting a php error - anyone else
> got the same problem?

http://www.nuxified.org/

Same error. Ouch. I think the Webmaster broke his CMS while tinkering (unless
a cracker was 'helping'). The site got a lot of links owing to the article
"Microsoft is Loosing (sic) to GNU/Linux". The loading time was bad the last
time I visited, so maybe there's work on pages that reduce bandwidth and
CPU/RAM use.

The page is filled with screenshots, so it's probably worth (re-)visiting
later. Too recent to be in Google cahce...