Re: [News] Internet Explorer 7 is Spyware

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 06:11:31 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Just worth clarifying this.
>
> Not only does it send Microsoft a list of pages you visit, but it also
> enables Microsoft to extend its monopoly and use it for search technologies.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ezeey
>
> No wonder Internet Explorer 7 was made a high priority update. Security?
> Security my ass. They just want to spy on every Web surfer.

What does that make Firefox then?  You do know that Mozilla gets millions
of dollars from google for all the searching people do with FF, right?

Plus, google tracks your searching habits.  They say they won't release it,
but if they get court orders they have to.