Re: (Article) Google Goes to Syndication

__/ [ Fikkie ] on Monday 18 September 2006 14:54 \__

> Roy Schestowitz schreef:
>
>> Google Syndicated Search coming soon
>>
>> ,----
>> | Here is a list of the domains they registered on Friday:
>> |
>> |     google-syndicated-search.com/net/org
>> |     google-syndicatedsearch.com/net/org
>> |     googlesindicatedsearch.com/net/org
>> |     googlesyndicated-search.com/net/org
>> |     googlesyndicatedsearch.com/net/org
>> |     googlesyndicatesearch.com/net/org
>> |     syndicatedgooglesearch.com/net/org
>> |     syndicatedsearchgoogle.com/net/org
>> |     wwwgooglesyndicatedsearch.com/net/org
>> |     wwwsyndicatedsearchgoogle.com/net/org
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/Google/index.php?p=328
>>
>> Google does not yet deliver SEPR's in RSS form, but it does that for news.
>
> So my SE is way ahead off them(with RSS SERP's) ...
> http://zoeken.e-aanbiedingen.nl

There have been third-party solutions for getting Google SERP's...

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/04/28/google-feeds/
http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/05/27/keeping-track-of-google/

Also Yahoo and MSN. I am not entirely sure about Yahoo (MSN beat them to it
when it comes to RSS), but I still find Yahoo's results rather poor.

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/07/10/yahoo-rss/